OnePlus launched its latest smartphone a few days ago, which is OnePlus 7T Pro. If you have this great phone and you want to unlock bootloader on OnePlus 7T Pro, then you are in the right place. Today in this article, we come with a detailed guide on how to unlock bootloader on OnePlus 7T Pro. The majority of the OEMs released their devices with locked bootloaders, and OnePlus is one of them. The OnePlus also launched the smartphone with the locked bootloader.
OnePlus 7T Pro Features:
The OnePlus 7T Pro was launched on 10 October 2019 with the latest Android OS, powerful hardware, and fantastic design. It has the following features:
- 6.67 inches display with 1440×3120 px
- 515 PPIFluid AMOLED resolution
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Chipset processor having 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage
- The triple rear camera, which is 48MP+16MP+8MP cameras and 16 MP cameras in front of the selfie
- Running on Android 10 OS out of the box.
If you wish to unlock bootloader on OnePlus 7T Pro, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
We will not be held liable for any kind of damage that occurred to your Huawei device during or after the unlocking bootloader on the OnePlus 7T Pro process. Proceed at your own risk.
Keep in mind that the Unlocking device bootloader will void your phone warranty, and you will not be able to claim it.
- As it cleans all the data on your phone. So, we highly recommend you to make a complete backup of all your existing data before going ahead.
- Verify that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while unlocking the bootloader.
- Enable ‘USB Debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting > Developer Options > Enable Developer Options.
- Install the ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and then restart your device.
Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 7T Pro:
You’ll need to issue some fastboot commands in order to unlock the bootloader as it is a very simple process. The process is the same for most of the devices but Huawei, Sony, Motorola, and other OEMs officially allow users to unlock the bootloader on their devices. First, you’ll get an unlock password from the manufacturer Website and after that, issuing a few ADB & Fastboot commands will help to easily unlock the bootloader of your phone.
How To Unlock Bootloader Of OnePlus 7T Pro Using Fastboot Commands:
Here are the following steps to unlock bootloader using fastboot command:
- First, connect your phone to your computer using its USB data cable.
- Navigate to the ADB & fastboot folder. Within that folder, open the command window.
- Reboot the phone into the bootloader by issuing the following commands. (Make sure that the correct Android USB drivers are installed on the PC).
adb reboot bootloader
- Next, type the following command and hit Enter. It will check the fastboot connectivity. If your USB drivers are correctly installed then the device will be connected properly.
- Once in the bootloader, type the following fastboot command to unlock the bootloader. (Please note that the following command will unlock your phone and wipe all data)
fastboot oem unlock
- That’s All! Restart your Android device and boot your unlocked device by giving this command:
- To check the bootloader status, that either the bootloader is unlocked successfully or not. Give the following command and it should return “True” on unlock status.
These were the easy instructions on how to unlock the bootloader of OnePlus 7T Pro. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any queries or questions.