Xiaomi has released a budget mid-ranger smartphone called Redmi Note 8 Pro. After it launches it ticks all the departments in terms of the hardware specifications and a couple of features. But no doubt the device offers stunning design in its price segment that the day-to-day users will find come in handy.
You can download the firmware files from the download section below. Here is the installation guide that helps users to manually install the firmware. We’ve also provided the full firmware installation steps along with the download links and requirements.
About Redmi Note 8 Pro
- bigger 6.53-inches IPS LCD display with Full-HD+ 1080×2340 pixels resolution
- 500 nits of brightness level
- supports HDR along with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- runs on MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- powered by the MediaTek Helio G90T SoC (12nm)
- comes with 6/8GB of RAM
- packs 64/128/256GB of internal storage (that is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card)
- sports 64-megapixel quad rear camera setup
- PDAF, HDR, Panorama mode
- 20 MP selfie camera (f/2.0) with HDR, Panorama support
- 4500mAh battery with 18W fast charging support
- Bluetooth 5.0
- a 3.5mm headphone jack
- IR Blaster
- FM Radio
- rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- much more…
Why The Stock ROM Is Important?
Linux platform based Android OS is very customizable and accessible so the Android users and developers can easily exchange the Stock ROM by flashing any compatible third-party ROMs. Now, after flashing ROMs, users may face issues on their devices related to the software or any app. That mostly happens with the Custom ROMs.
Certainly, users can find battery draining, software update issues, app force closes, Google Apps & Services issues, camera failure, device overheating, slow charging, network drops, and more. That’s why the stock firmware is indeed necessary to install again on the compatible device to give a new life to your phone. Maybe you heard or seen that after installing the Stock ROM again, the phone works flawlessly just like a newer one.
Install Official Stock ROM On Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
We’ll is not responsible for any kind of damage that happened to your device(s). Make sure follow the steps carefully and please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach.
- Charge your battery at least 60%.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a backup of your device’s data.
List Of Redmi Note 8 Pro Stock ROM – Download
|Build Number||ROM Type||OS Version|
|V10.4.1.0.PGGMIXM (Global)||Recovery | Fastboot||9.0 Pie|
|V10.4.9.0.PGGCNXM (China)||Recovery||9.0 Pie|
|V10.4.8.0.PGGCNXM (China)||Recovery | Fastboot||9.0 Pie|
|V10.4.6.0.PGGCNXM (China)||Recovery | Fastboot||9.0 Pie|
|V10.4.4.0.PGGCNXM (China)||Recovery | Fastboot||9.0 Pie|
- Always download the latest firmware file for your device model and save that in your device.
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide).
We hope you are clear with the installation guide. If you have any queries, questions, and suggestions then drop a comment below!