The Nokia OST tool is also known as (Nokia Online Service Tool), which is a windows-based PC software. It comes with the .nb0 and .mlf extensions support. This tool works like the Odin flash tool. If Nokia users getting any issues on then you can fix it by installing the stock firmware with the Nokia OST tool. The tool is only used for the FIH factory and Nokia Mobile Care. Its Official version working only on PC which is authorized with MAC address can log in into the account.
If your Nokia phone gives you some problems like boot loop, performance lag, a frequent device overheating, or slow performance, then with the help of this tool you can fix these kinds of issues. Here is our guide on download and install the Nokia OST tool on your PC and flash the official stock firmware on Nokia devices.
We’ll not responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to your device. Proceed at your own risk.
- Setup ADB Drivers on your PC.
- Install MediaTek USB VCOM drivers to your computer.
- You should have a correct ROM that you want to flash on your smartphone.
- Don’t forget to charge your phone.
- Backup your data to your computer USB.
After you carry out the following steps, download the Nokia OST flash tool from the following link.
Download Nokia Online Service Tool (OST) 6.0.4:
Steps To Install Nokia Online Service Tool:
- Download and install the Nokia Online Update Tool 6.1.2 .zip and Nokia OST LA 6.1.2.zip (mention above), then extract it to your computer.
- Then open the extracted folder ‘Nokia_OST_LA_6.1.2′ and double-click the ‘launcher.exe’ file.
- Now click the Next button to launch it. When the Nokia OST tool is installed, click the Close button.
- Open the ‘Nokia_Online_Update_Tool_6.1.2′ folder (extracted earlier) and copy ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe.’
- Then navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\OST LA directory and paste it there.
- Now Click ‘Replace the file in the destination’ option when prompted.
- In the OST LA folder, delete the file named ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe.config.’
Done! You have successfully installed and patched the Nokia OST tool.
Steps To Flash Stock Firmware On Nokia Devices Using Nokia OST Tool:
- Open the folder where the Nokia Online Service tool (NOST) is installed.
- Search for a file named ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe’ and double click on the same to run it.
- Once you open the NOST, a screen appears.
- You will see multiple files after the extraction from which select, Flash_tool.exe, then click the Next button.
- Here you’ll need to select the file location which you need to flash your Nokia device.
- Now Reboot the device into Download Mode.
- Choose the firmware, and click the ‘Edit Phone Information’ button on the bottom right corner will become enabled.
- An error message occurs. Simply click, OK.
- The firmware flashing process starts. Besides, it might take a few minutes to finish. Moreover, this is standard behavior and nothing to worry about.
All done! These were the simple steps that you must follow carefully. But if you still find any difficulty then let us know in the comment section below!