MTK Flash Tool is a software application that helps you flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones, Feature phones, and tablets. Let’s come and check how to use MTK Flash Tool. There are some easy steps to use MTK Flash Tool stock firmware.
- Make sure you need to have Stock Firmware of your Mediatek Feature Phone to follow the below instructions.
- Your mobile battery should be charged at least 50 to 60 percent.
- Carefully follow the instructions.
- Take a proper backup of your mobile data.
- If you feel difficulty with Vcom USB Driver then try Mediatek AutoInstaller Driver.
Use the MTK Flash Tool:
Note: If you already installed the VCOM USB Driver then you don’t need to install it again just skip the step.
After this download and extract MTK Flash Tool. Once it installed a list of files shown on your screen.
Then Open flash_tool.exe to launch the tool.
Once it launched a pop-up appears on your screen.
Now Click on the Scatter/Config button and locate .txt and .cfg file from the firmware folder.
Note: Assume that you’ve already downloaded the stock firmware of your Mediatek device.
Now switch off your device and connect your Mediatek Feature Phone to PC via USB cable.
After this click on the Download button to start the flashing process.
Once the flashing process completes you’ll see Green Ring at the end.
Congratulations! All done!
Flashing is completed now remove your device from the computer and restart it.
These are the instructions that you must follow carefully to use this MTK Flash Tool on Mediatek device. But if you still find any difficulty then let us know in the comment section below!