Realme shocked the competitors by launching a budget-friendly Realme 5 series smartphones. In our guide, we’ll unlock the bootloader of the Realme 5 RMX1911 smartphone.
It is an upgraded version of Realme 3 having a new camera, processors, as well as battery capacity. It comes with a bigger 6.5 inches of display with slim bezels and a dewdrop notch. Most important, it is the first smartphone from Realme with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC processor.
The amazing features are listed below:
- It features a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Comes in three variants: Realme 5 32GB 3GB RAM, Realme 5 64GB 4GB RAM, and Realme 5 128GB 4GB RAM.
- Sports quad camera setup of 12MP wide
- Its selfie camera gives great ultra-wide-angle shots with auto-focus and Nightscape mode.
- This phone runs the Android 9.0 Pie-based ColorOS 6 operating system.
- It comes with heavy customization and tons of apps.
This process of unlocking the bootloader is quite risky. Kindly apply the steps given below carefully. We will not be responsible for any damage whatsoever.
- Charge your device to at least 50% to avoid interruption.
- This process will delete your complete phone data. Hence ensure to make a backup of your contacts, apps, messages, accounts, etc.
- To recognize your phone, install the latest Realme USB drivers on PC. Refer our guide:
- Disable antivirus and firewall on your computer.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader of Realme 5:
At first, Go to phone Settings.
Open About Phone.
In this section, click 7 times on the Version info to unlock developer mode. Click on the Version until a message saying, ”You are now a developer” appears as shown below.
Note: This will enable the hidden developer’s option in your mobile settings.
Now go back and open Additional Settings.
On this page, scroll down and click on Developer options.
Then enable the OEM Unlocking option.
Similarly, scroll down and enable the USB debugging option.
Download In-Depth Test apk.
Install this application on your phone.
Now launch the app and click on Start applying option.
Read the disclaimer carefully, tick the checkbox, and click on the Submit application option.
Now click on Start the in-depth test option.
Now install these downloaded ADB drivers on your PC.
Connect your phone to PC through USB cable.
On your PC, open C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder. Then by holding the shift button of your keyboard, right-click on empty space. From the list, select the Open command window here option.
In the cmd window, type the following command and press enter key:
Let’s start the Realme 5 bootloader unlock process now type the below command:
fastboot flashing unlock
So using Volume keys go to Unlock the Bootloader option and select it using Power key.
After the process finishes, your mobile will automatically restart itself.
Finally! You’ve successfully unlocked the bootloader of Realme 5 RMX1911 smartphone. If you still have any questions in your mind then let us know in the comment section below.
Till then Spread Love and Keep Smiling!