Nokia 9 can get the latest stable Android 10 official update. Our recent update comes with all the new features of Android 10 and also brings some changes in system UI, improvements and much more. We’ve come with a detailed guide on how to download and install stable Android 10 for Nokia variants manually.
Nokia is fulfilling his commitment and launching the latest official update based on stable Android 10. Now you can enjoy all the features and get the experience of the latest Android OS on your device.
The features are:
- system-wide dark mode
- gesture navigation
- a special mode for one-handed use
- additional controls for privacy and location
- new navigation gestures
- and much more
The instructions are only working with the variants as mentioned earlier. Don’t try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Check the model number of your device first.
We’ll not be responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to the Nokia 9. Proceed at your own risk.
- Take a proper backup of your data before proceeding to the ROM installation guide.
- Download and install the correct USB Drivers for the Nokia 9 on the PC.
- Your device should be unrooted.
- The Nokia 9 must have a stock recovery installed.
- Make sure don’t forget to charge your battery at least about 80%.
- Android 10 Global Stable (v5.31D) for the Nokia 9 PureView (Incremental)
- Android 10 Global Stable (v5.31D) for the Nokia 9
Steps to Flash Stable Android 10 For Nokia 9 Official Update:
- At first, stable Android 10 official stable update form above link.
- Once it is downloaded, follow the given guide to flash stable Android 10 for Nokia 9 devices.
For any queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!
Till then! Keep Smiling 🙂
Also Read: Download RDA IMEI Tool all Versions